Whichever abs you prefer (a totally toned 6-pack or a fabulous flat tummy) Hitch Fit can give you them!
If you want to be the ab-envy of everyone else on the beach this summer, first thing’s first: you’re going to have to work hard. Very hard.
There are two steps to getting the abs you dream of. First, you have to lose fat. Then you can build that six-pack. But that’s why Hitch Fit works—we focus on diet and exercise. Three hours at the gym every day won’t make up for that pint of Ben & Jerry’s you decided to eat after dinner. Like we always say; 6-packs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym! So take our advice and get swim suit ready—whether you’re looking for a flat stomach or rock hard abs, here are some must-do’s:
Diet: Eating healthy will help you shed those pounds to reveal your ab muscles beneath them.
- Cut out processed foods. Know what you’re eating!! If your food can’t go bad, it’s probably not good for you. Trade in chips for fruits and veggies at snack time.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. This will help prevent muscle fatigue and aid in weight loss. These are both crucial to getting your abs in shape.
- Eat enough protein; it will promote your muscle growth!
- Please, please, please don’t skip meals! Being hungry makes your body lose muscle instead of fat. Muscle helps you burn fat throughout the day, so you definitely want to avoid losing any. Plus, if you skip a meal, you’ll be more likely to overeat later. Obviously, that won’t help you reach your ab goals at all!!
Exercise: Once you’ve started eating clean, start training hard! It’ll let your rockin’ abdominals shine through!
- Do more than isolate your abs. You simply can’t target fat loss around your body. It’s necessary to train all of your body—lifting weights and doing squats in addition to crunches is the only way to lose fat everywhere in your body.
- Make sure to do both cardio as well as strength training. Cardio is great for getting a clear head and burning some calories, but strength training builds muscle, and muscle burns calories throughout the day. Incorporate both and you’ll see those ab results you’re dying for even faster!
- Try out Hitch Fit’s “Look Like a Bikini Model” fitness program. It’ll be sure to get all eyes on you at the pool (in a good way of course!!).
After a few weeks of intense training and eating right, your whole body (including your killer abs!) will look great, feel great, and most importantly, be Hitch Fit!
Check out Brandis Rocking Abs!!!
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR TRANSFORMATION?
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE AND BODY TODAY!!!!
Looking to Lose 10-50 lbs, Get your Health and Happiness Back.. This is the Program to go with!!!
Get in Shape like the Ladies Above After having your baby!!!
Get that Bikini Model Body you have always desired!!!
Get those Fitness Models Abs you have always wanted!!Abs, Bikini Model, bikini model abs, Fitness Model, fitness model abs, flat belly, hitch fit, how to get six pack abs, muscle gain, Six Pack Abs, toning, weight loss